Application Process For Electronic Submission of Application
- Complete the online application and hit submit.
- Once the application is received by the Regional Career and Technical Center office, the office will contact your home school guidance office for grades, attendance, and conduct records.
- A decision will be made when all records have been received and reviewed.
- You will receive an email (or letter if no email is registered) of your approval status.
- If you are an out of district student and your application is approved, your application will then be submitted to the superintendent of schools in your home district for his/her signature. The superintendent’s signature is required for the application to be finalized.
OUT OF DISTRICT STUDENTS ONLY
When you receive notice of approval:
- Complete the Coventry Public Schools Registration Packet
- Student registration information
- Parent information
- Coventry High School Questionnaire
- RI Department of Education Home Language Survey
- Submit the completed registration packet either by mail to Coventry High School to the attention of Lori Ferguson, Director or email to [email protected] or deliver in person to the Regional Career and Technical Center at CHS, 40 Reservoir Road, Coventry, to the attention of Melissa Dalpe.
- If you live in E. Greenwich, W. Warwick, Warwick, Foster/Glocester, Scituate, and Exeter-W. Greenwich, complete the registration for transportation by following the registration information on the Statewide Transportation notice. If you live outside of the transportation region, you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the Regional Career and Technical Center.
You will receive notification by email of your acceptance to the program.
If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact Melissa Dalpe at 822-9499 ext. 287 or by email at [email protected]
If you move from Coventry to another district, you must be registered in that district before we can process your application.